Mine all trend more towards the acts of stupidity than they do toward bad things too.

Here's another one. I was in the Army at Fort Hood, TX. I know a little about auto mechanics, having completed a 9 month course in it before joining the Army (Only to learn I really didn't like to get greasy and the pay was too low). One of the people I encountered and rode around a bit in his volkswagen complained about it having an overall lack of power. I told him I could probably fix that, but he'd have to buy a ring kit and gaskets for it. He agreed. I took his engine out and dismantled it under a tree. I should of waited for him to buy the kit first, which he never did. I noticed it was beginning to rust real good sitting there in pieces. Then I got orders to leave the country and bye, bye, I'm off.

I still wonder what he did with his car with the engine in small pieces off to the side. I keep thinking I'll get off of work one evening and find my engine in small pieces beside my car in the parking lot.