Originally Posted By: alan
Hi axiom man,

I think you might have misunderstood me; I would not have suggested your adding subwoofers to the QS8 surround channels. It would be pointless, as your LFE main subwoofer channel will handle all the deepest bass.

As to the Paradigm Studio 60s, they certainly aren't "better". They will likely have a slightly different tonal signature and the usual Paradigm bass hump, which will make them sound "warmer" at first, then that "warm" hump will get annoying with long-term listening. The Axiom M60s and M80s are more neutral through that bass region and are free of that "warm" coloration.

Regards,
Alan

You're comments don't seem to match that of a professional reviewer of Soundstage Magazine that favorably compared Paradigm Monitor 11's to the Axiom M80v3's.

http://www.soundstagexperience.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=280

He also said the VP180 suffered off-axis frequency response issues while the Paradigm center did NOT.

The Monitor series is a lower end series than their Studio series which means the Studio's would really trounce the Axioms.