Originally Posted By: Murph
Not sure if anyone is even interested in hearing any more about this

Nope.

Quote:
but if there is anyone out there who will be looking for a small, recreational sail boat that gets you out in the water with as little effort as possible, then here are my impressions after a few weeks with the Bravo.

Wait. You're still talking. Why ask if you don't intend to wait for an answer.

Quote:
A friend in Ontario wanted a summary of my thoughts on it as they are looking for a boat for their lakeside cottage, so I'm actually just sharing what I wrote for them.

Not only don't you listen, but you're also lazy?

Quote:
What makes this perfect for my particular needs...

-- You don't need to 'plan' to take this boat out. It's always ready to sail in under 10 minutes.

One of the biggest advantages of this boat is that unlike other beach boats that can take 30 to 60 minutes to get rigged and launched, you can get this in the water, by yourself, in 5 to 10 minutes.

That's nothing special. Pretty average for a refractory period.

Quote:
It is light enough that one person can drag it short distances into the water and with the poly hull, you can drag it through the sand guilt free.

Guilt-free? But I'm a Jainist! I couldn't possibly walk on the sand, let alone drag a boat across it, killing Lord Bahubali knows how many organisms in the process.

Quote:
-- A built in cooler and cup holders built into the hull.
Nuff said.

Finally. He's done!

Quote:
The negatives....

Damn. I should have known.

Quote:
-- Small size
The only real drawback of this boat is that it is not a boat you can take all your friends out on. Two people truly max it out. Maybe a third if they are a small child.

Great. There go my summer vacation plans. Thanks a lot, Andrew!

Quote:
Anywhooo, ... I am very impressed, as you can tell.

I'll be the one doing the telling around here.