Originally Posted By: Argon
Definitely not overthinking. I have had it set up for a long time - just replaying with everything now that I have a new receiver. Right now, I just have the one sub and it is going along the front wall - and it sounds pretty good where it is. I did think that the crawl might allow me to reposition it along the front wall. Just something to kill a little time with and....elicit some opinions here.

Now.....if you could convince my wife of the need for 2 subs......

I cant help ya there, I wont even try to figure out how to make that happen. I do whatever I want,so I got nothing for ya.

I guess I should of read the thread more thoroughly , I didn't realize what you were up to or I just plain forgot. I should warn you I have CRS so sometimes I make no sense. For the record, most of us average people don't have a whole lot of choice where to put their subs or have room for 2 for that matter. My own experience is that it seems a lot of people over think this and get way to carried away, that or I am lucky cause mine sound great to me. Also my experience has been that 2 subs are better than one, I suspect that is because of nulls and such. Its not about more output,it just sounds more balanced to me. I have considered getting a Antimode but I just don't feel I have any problems, perhaps I am easier to please.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry