Thanks BRWSAW
Was that M80v4 or v3 ?
I guess that's where, Brad is talking about the differences in the crossovers what you are hearing.
Another thing I realized with your comment and saw it before ..... M100 need room. My room is 11.5' x 18 x 7.5.
My M80's are about 9" from the rear to the beack wall. I am hearing that the M100's need 24" I don't have the room for that.

BBIBH, yes .. I think I was referring more to CAT response on can always turn the sub down. Sorry, to mix you up there.
I find if I have a sub, been there done that. With the M80's I find with music, and I know the volumn thing ..... that if I am listening to music I want to dial the sub back to like 3. But in Movies, put it back to 5 ish.

Hmmmm, now that I am thinking, if I have two subs and setup the Anthem I can always adjust the lev on the sub lower for the music setting. I am going to have to see if the individual settings are for both Music and Movies or if they are independant.

I like BRWSAW's review though in the difference and maybe I need a v4. I have v3's

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4