This is the beginning of a long weekend so here is my Friday night progress. Veneering is a very protracted operation. Since you can only do one side at a time and it take 15 to 20 minutes for the glue to set up , the time really gets eaten up. I have found that the best tools at my disposal in no certain order are as follows. My router with a straight bit, a bastard file, block of wood with fine sand paper (400grit) , plenty of utility knife blades. I have found that trimming the edges that are at an angle the best tool is a bare utility knife and plenty of concentration and patience and a steady hand. The glue left behind at the joining edges is a real pain to get rid of . If you don't have much for patience then this is a great way to learn some smile . Trust me , one mistake and it takes a long time to get all the contact cement off of the wood so my advice is to not make any mistakes. The picture below shows the edge and top done , this is 5 hours of work. There will be more pics if anyone is interested but not a whole lot of yapping.

Oh Ya its 9:40pm and its still daylight,sun just going down now. Plenty of time for progress yet.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry