Funny I was thinking about that very phrase the other day at work. Perfection is something I strive for but never seem to attain. To me a craftsman is someone who is great at hiding their mistakes. I am glad I did a small speaker first to hone some of the necessary skills though I doubt I will ever get things perfect. It has been fun and frustrating all at the same time and the finished product looks great is a bonus.

The fronts were going to be a dark metallic red originally but a funny thing happened. The magnets messed up the metal in the paint and polarized the particles. May try for a pearl instead for the ones in the living room.

I can say with great certainty that what Axiom charges for real wood is worth every penny. It requires a lot of equipment and skill and time. Lately I have seen quite a few more comments being made about the prices Axiom is now charging for their speakers and I can say first hand that given all the expense of building a speaker like the M80 they are still a great value.

Richard

Last edited by Socketman; 05/29/15 07:35 PM.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry