Hello, just bought refurbished QS8s version 2 on the site for good price. I remembered it used to have T brackets for wall mounting but I received 2 small brackets. Looks like T bracket but 2 end pieces and not one full piece. WTF?! Now this makes installation much harder since I have to measure it to make sure its perfect instead of one piece like T bracket. Any pointers or how to do 2 little brackets mounting on wall as far as easy template? Why did they do this and not do T bracket? Backward design in my opinion. I was hoping to mount it and place the speaker and be done quickly but now its a pain in the butt and taking forever! Can anyone confirm what brackets you guys got for the V2s or even the new V4 series? Any easy tips before I mount hoes would be nice! Another thing with T brackets you find one stud and mount it....but with wide of the dual brackets you can't get 2 studs in. What were they thinking!

Axiom M60s, VP150, QS8s, EP500 -- Rotel 1075 & 1068 -- Panasonic BDT500 -- Panasonic 60S60