Mikey:

No I have not heard it. I have based it on reviews like my M22Ti purchase. But based on hearing a Denon 3802 vs higher amps like a Krell. When listening to regular listening levels MOST PEOPLE win not tell the difference. When listening to high higher levels you can find more distortion on the 3802 vs a Krell. But the Krell has higher power and must handle the signal better on bigger headroom. On very very low levels (this is kinda subjective) you cant tell the diffrence much but it you may tend to think a little more detail. The MB100 has good headroom. Its a 400VA power supply driving 100W amps @ 8 ohms. With music peak of 250W at 4 ohm level. And it is dead silent. Each monoblock weights in at 23 lbs. Get 2 of em and its heavier than my massive Rotel RSX 1065.
In the end is there a change in sound?...I doubt it...sound is mostly as good as your speakers....but it will drive any speakers .. nice..loud ... and most importantly clean with lots of headroom.

ps: I know I will be chastised for saying headroom.
Also as with purchasing based on reviews there is good and bad...M22Ti are great...nothing can beat its clearity, stage in its price range ($550 CDN)...next best maybe is like a Dynaudio Contour 1.1 ($1500) or 1.3 MK3 ($3100+)... but when I A/B switch them with my Monitor Audio Silver S6...I still like the sound of the S6 ($1250 CDN).