Interesting day yesterday. I decided to do my cascading upgrade gradually. So I turned my home theater into a stereo system and upgraded my reading room with 2 QS8s, reusing my old QS stands that I kept for all those years even if I didn't need them anymore. Quite nice. It makes the room very envelopping. So +1 for that upgrade. After a few hours of listening there, I went back to my home theater and watch an episode of Good Grils.

Then I shut off the lights and the projector and reloaded my playlist with the material that I had originally used when I got my M80s and fell in love with them. (S. solo violon Bach/Zehetmair, Kodaly's cello sonata with Tortellier, Cello solo suite 1 Bach/Kuijken, Beethoven Grosse Fugue with Juilliard, Miroglio's Extensions (percussion) and then some JIT selections. And... I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY M80v2 ALL OVER AGAIN. What a speaker!

Too bad my day is filled with meetings today, but I will try to get my "family room" first surround, then replacing the onwall M22s by the M80s.

See Mojo's signature