So far, so good. Just taking them out of the box is a challenge. So tall, you can't just pull the box up like the M80s. You need to carefully pull, bend, pull, bend, pull, bend and then eventually, the box will clear the ceiling. And 81 pounds ain't light. I can't wait for the QS10 to be here, but right now, I am under the impression that I have surrounds (and good ones) and a subwoofer.

Very early comments:
1. Incredible pin-pointing of players. Solo instruments do fill the stage, but you can "see" the source and it's not the speakers, it's just "in front of you, on the stage" (solo violin, solo cello, piano tried so far).
2. Listening to records I am very familiar with, I was surprised more than once with greater than usual dynamics.
3. Pipe organ is so far what shone the most. Intentionally picked a few works with light, rapid fluid notes inter-mixed with heavy and low pedal works. That was genuinely a nice experience! Some of the deep, long notes from Kneller's preludium in C were AWESOME.
4. Chamber music was very sharp and detailed with accurate sound stage.
5. Small orchestra extended a little past the speakers. Instruments more clearly identifiable. In the first movement of Mozart's piano concerto in C minor, you could recognize the smaller orchestras within the orchestra. Something I wasn't able to do very well before.
6. Large orchestra extends beyond the walls of the room. That was unexpected. Straight stereo and you get an effect more frequently delivered by multi-channel recordings.

Not sure what is due to V4, what is due to M100. Pretty sure the strength and quality of the bass and possibly higher dynamics comes from the M100 HP woofers powered by an ADA-1500, but I would tend to think that many of the above are just from the version. Anyhow, this is after just 90 minutes. Hopefully, I will be able to get back to it after 18:00! And hopefully at some point neighbors will leave for a while and I will see how loud this can get!

(on another note, my family room with the M80s is a HUGE improvement)!

See Mojo's signature