As pretty much a final set of thoughts. Had the chance the be without the neighbors for a whole day so I could give it a tougher run. I watched things like San Andreas with lots of earthquake and helicopters time (always great to test surrounds). Then I watched Godzilla (the one in 3D), more of Cars and many other "Catastrophe" movies or with heavy dynamics like some Star Wars scenes.

So many times I almost got on my feet to "dial down the sub a bit in case neighbors are coming back"... Just to pause and remember that my EP800's amp is actually in Axiom's facilities at the moment. The bass output of those M100s is quite simply astonishing. During the earthquakes the walls were shaking and I could have sworn someone had installed an butt-kicker to my chair! And not some bloated bass either. No, very deep, clean and sustained.

Well... let's just say that all those movies and scenes have gotten more... Intense!
Now I can't wait to add the EP800 and see how it behaves... when the neighbors will be gone again!

See Mojo's signature