At present (if you believe there is a present), the right sub is pretty much below the right M2OW. The left sub is hiding under the table on the left. I've found corner placement of these subs in my room works best. I'm not fond of placing subs so close to boundaries though. I'll be experimenting with the 125s.

Each sub is fed from my Pioneer's pre-outs for left and right.

My subs have more than enough SPL output. They are up only a third of the way; I have lots of headroom. Both of them lack finesse though. The bass up here is nothing like my downstairs system. Not even close. You don't even have to listen critically to tell the difference.

My living room is 20x12x8=1920 cu ft and open to the rest of the house. The M2OW are the perfect speaker for audio in this room set-up. Perfect for audio and perfect for aesthetics. The M2OW are acoustically invisible and if you listen to them blind-folded, you will think there is surround-sound in here with huge speakers mounted along the front and side walls. The SPL in this room can be brought to unbearable levels with the M2OW and my measly but nonetheless beautifully engineered 55W/channel Pioneer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated