I installed my M5HPOW LCR speaker set up yesterday. I ran the system for a few hours on the receivers old settings. Then before retiring for the evening I ran the Onkyo (TX-NR757) calibration with the remote mic located in the centre listening position. The new settings had all three front speakers crossing over at 40Hz, the old satellites at 80Hz and the sub at 110Hz. I watched Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 today and felt that there was issues with hearing the higher frequencies. In the second scene inside the cottage Luna is admiring a wind chime made of sea shells, I couldn't hear a thing. I continued to watch and felt some voices were hard to make out. I changed the crossover to 80Hz for everything and it made some improvement. however I still cant hear the chimes in the second scene. When I look at the speaker settings I see no equalization changes, just dB level changes.

Could someone try this same scene and let me know if they hear chimes?
Suggestions for calibration? I don't know much about equalizer settings Perhaps a link to a setup instructions.

Thanks

Bill

LCR's M5HPOW
Rears QS-10
2-Velodyne VDR12-BV
Onkyo TX-NR757
Optoma HD142x w/115" DIY AT Spandex screen