Sorry for the delay in response, work and family time have been extremely busy even with lockdown. Thanks too all!

Listened too all the tracks and some of the entire albums (Blue rodeo and the Gypsy Flamenco) made a spotify playlist to keep them in. The soundstage isn't nearly as big and enveloping as I would have hoped but I think that has more to do with speaker location and their placement in the room and lots of reflective surfaces. The screen and the LCR's are not on the short wall of the room, and the screen is also at one end of the room. I'm still enjoying them immensely though as they were purchased for home theater use and the price was fabulous for high power output speakers. Just a burning itch now to buy a pair of QS10's.

Spotify made suggestions for the list; One of the suggestions was Cowboy Junkies Trinity Sessions. hadn't heard it in years, didn't find any massive soundstage but certainly enjoyed the vocals in that wonderful church that I experienced so many times in my youth. Surprisingly Joey by Concrete Blonde had a bigger sound than I have ever noticed before. Tried the Rolling Stones - Undercover of the night lots of instrument separation and going across from left to right and back.

LCR's M5HPOW
Rears QS-10
2-Velodyne VDR12-BV
Onkyo TX-NR757
Optoma HD142x w/115" DIY AT Spandex screen