I haven't contacted them frequently enough to know, however, in setting up my order last year with Ian and again this year with Ian and Andrew (no, not that Andrew, the 'new and young' Andrew), things went fairly smooth and received responses within a day or two at most. I did try calling back one day to sort out a detail and couldn't get a response, but could leave a message. I didn't bother and just called back again i think the next day. Took two calls to get Andrew but he did provide an email saying we could setup a time for him to call (i.e. appointment) at my convenience.
Overall i would say that response was pretty good.
Given that on my first call i was on the phone with Andrew for about 30+ minutes, i can understand why anyone else calling may have been sent to voice mail. I'm not sure how many folks they have there answering the phones these days.

Patience is a virtue as the saying goes and today's society with instant everything (instant online ordering with a few clicks, instant payment with a few more, instant soup mixes, instant Google search answers), people don't know how to wait anymore. They want it all and they want it now.
Heaven forbid the internet slows to a craw akin to the dial-up modem days and it takes two hours just to load a single page and check one NHL score.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."