alrighty, my computer works again. big will, i dont understand why you are so into syntax, does correct syntax equate to a fair or a better review?

also, hoping the polks would win does not necessarily mean that they won by virtue of being favorites, the polks won out in my case because they were the better speakers in my opinion. in reality, i went to the stores with the intent of hoping that Axiom M22 would rip the other speakers so much and that the salesman would ask me where in the world did i get those speakers.... instead i left quietly after a two hour stint (the first of FIVE store comparos).... so you cannot say that I wanted the polks to win - because that "feeling" only came after I demoed the polks and axioms extensively in the store... i wanted the polks to win at home - WHERE IT COUNTED, with my receiver and with my mp3 collection.

and lastly, i cannot say much about the soundstage of the m2i - i do not have them. as craigsub from htspot said in his review of the rockets elt and the axiom m22, he felt that the m22 had a more restricted "within speakers" soundstage - so it isnt just me who heard this.

everyone who listened with me confirmed the "narrower" soundstage of the m22s.... and i was VERY surprised to hear it when i did!

also, i dont like how some people criticize my opinions due to my using a computer as the base for my audio - it doesnt detract from a speaker being relatively better than another (imho).

Sidenote (for Bigwill):

"I wonder how he'll feel in 4 more months?" is not correct. Your statement is a declarative one, not an interrogative one. I expected you to know this, since you always criticize my posts for syntax and grammatical errors.

You should have phrased it:
"I wonder how he'll feel in 4 months."

JOEY's PC Sound System: Polk LSi7 (x4, mains and rears) and SVS 25-31PC+ (sub)