Alright, well in fairness to Joey, I'll say this. Even though he's a friend of mine from the home theater spot, I do feel his review was well covered and thorough.

Everybodies ears are different, yet everybodies ears are the same to some extent. It's pretty clear he wasn't the only one who heard what he heard, so maybe there's some truth to it all. Truth be told, none of us will never know unless we do as he did.

As for myself, well I've been completely satisfied with my M50's. They're awsome speakers and I absolutely love them. I will admit I've been looking over some of the new models from my former brand of speakers that I owned before making my upgrades. I do find them to have a little bit of an edge in the home theater department, but not so much in music applications.

With that said though, I doubt I'll be getting rid of my M50's, they're just outstanding speakers. I consider Axioms to be the best all around speaker for the money, in my opinion. I mean they handle movies and music fantastically, and I just don't feel they can be beat for the money. I mean I'm sure there are better speakers out there, in fact I know there are, but not for the money. You'd have to pay a heck of a lot more money to get them. So yeah, in my opinion I feel Axioms are just the best speakers out there for the money. Many might disagree with me on that, and that's ok. I understand it's a very subjective thing, but I think Joey did a good job with everything over all.

I think to be totally fair, these same tests would need to be preformed in his room. We all know how things can sound in the stores, then ya take them home, plug them in, and they sound completely different.

Just my opinion though, I could be wrong.

Sutter Cane