I mentioned the reciever because he said he had a 'crappy' one. The one I replaced was a two year old Aiwa. I'm not kidding, I still can't believe the difference the HK made over that thing. I'm watching all my DVD's over again as I get time just to 'feel' the difference. I can't even imagine how things would sound with a full aray of Axiom speakers surrounding me....haha.... and for reference, I literally can not stand to play movies louder than 50% for sake of incuring a thresshold shift. I can't play my second zone louder than that and be in house either. A good receiver makes an incredable difference. Definately not one to be ignored.

I'm listening to Ten Years After right now. Sounds great, besides the fact that the CD is about ten years old and has the hiss that you get off older CD's whent the songs are quiet. I have not heard any Axiom speakers other than mine so I can't comment on the M22's. Maybe the M80's just sound different?? I would suspect so. What don't you like about the way BB sounds??

I'm actually having fun. I've got close to four hundred CD's. From mid 70's stuff to the current 'Alternative Rock' country. I'm working my way through it all. I haven't played anything that I thought sounded anything outher than amazing. I popped in Joe Walsh this morning as I'm getting ready for work, sounds as if I've heard him for the first time. Yep, I'm enjoying the sheeiittt out of my new toys.