canuck
i read a lot more on here than i reply being that my knowlendge of sound and electricity is limited to first hand experience and what i read on the forums. however i did have a tweeter problem with the m60's, i ran all sorts of test to make sure it was not anything else but the actual tweeter. such as switching speaker wire, to switching the speakers themselves to playing different test disk, even trying the speakers in different locations. i even went as far to remove the binding post (i think that is the correct term) to just hear the mid-range and tweeter playing by themselves. and after all that it did end up being a faulty tweeter but there was a new one at my front door within 3 days. and no problems since. if you have done everything to eliminate the speaker itself, then i would be on the horn with rotel. odds of burning through 3 axiom tweeters is unheard of. i have pushed my m60's beyond recommendation and they still sound just as beautiful as the day i got my new tweeter. just trying to add my 2 cents here and there....

frenche onkyo 801 hitachi 57s715 m60's