Welcome to our Axiom family

Ahhhh the golden question, B&W versus Axiom. It actually is funny how often this comes up. I was in your same situation about a year ago. I didn't own B&W's at the time, however, my brother inlaw has a recording studio and has been a long time B&W fan. My experience in demoing the two had the Axiom m60's and 703's pretty equal. I would also say the 60's are a bit above the 600 series. Can't really provide input on the M50's as I've never heard them. One thing to consider is to check out the prices on the Axiom Factory Outlet link on the "Store" page from the main menu. If you haven't heard about this yet, Axiom has very strict quality control policies. The Factory Outlet speakers are brand new, and have the same warranty as the regular speakers. If Axiom feels there is even the slightest nick or blemish, the speaker is sold at 10% the regular price, and if you buy 5 or more items, you get another 5%. Most of us will tell you that you'll never be able to find anything wrong, I'm still looking and I bought all my Axioms from the Factory Outlet. This savings may help you get some 60's, which are better than the 50's in overall performance.

If you try the Search feature and type in B&W, I bet you'll find tons of threads on this subject.

Good luck and welcome again

Randy

M60's VP150 EP350 4-Qs8's
Denon 2805
Sanyo Z2 projector

ps: the Qs8's are the best surrounds in the industry, check them out if your into HT.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85