Alright, so I never knew about the 5% discount...this makes things more interesting. In terms of getting it, I can't add cables as I already bought some pretty decent ones. When I bought my B&W's, I sprung for some Impact Acoustics Velocity speaker cable, terminated with bananas. However, knowing the 5% was hovering there, just for kicks, I added some M2i's for surround (all from f/o: M60's, VP100, M2i's). That gave me $65 off and a total price of $1214. That's only $200 over my original budget, but, what that allows me to do is sell my surrounds also, which actually brings that $200-over-budget figure down. This may be the deal I go with. I'm sort of sitting around thinking that if I could stretch it by ~$200, I could have an entire Axiom set-up...and that sounds pretty good to me (no pun intended). I'm off to talk it over with the old lady.

PS. Can anyone tell me what the finish is like on the Boston Cherry? Seeing it online, it's hard to tell. I've seen some speakers with this cherry or rosenut-ish finish, and sometimes the look awful...really plastic-y looking. Do they look pretty good in real life? Thanks again for everyones input.