Yeah, sorry about the "new" designation...I guess I should have qualified "new" vs "new/outlet"...that probably would have been more accurate. I'll have to go back and work out the numbers for option 4, but done through the outlet store.

As for getting the M60's and keeping the center, maybe I'm too new to this, but I've done tons of reading and talked a lot to local sellers, etc and have always consistently heard that you don't want to mix and match for the front 3. Sub, surrounds can be mixed, but sonically, you want the front 3 to match. Wouldn't it be detrimental to have speakers that have completely different builds, different drivers, different tweeters, and drastically different specs (in terms of sensitivity) across the front? Again, I may be over thinking that...but if I am, then every person I've talked to is over thinking it because that seems to be a universal recommendation...to at least match up the fronts. Is that not necessarily as important as I think it is? Just curious...that would obviously be a more economical choice, but I'd like to make sure it's the right choice.