Alright, I'm going to mount my back surrounds. I got the QS4's, and really, I don't feel guilty at all getting them. They should fill the room great. The QS8's might be overkill.

Anyways, these are going in my...bedroom for now. Basically, I'm going to put permanent brackets up in my room, and make others for my dorm room.

My room I think is the perfect setup for a small home theater, the room is very ideal.

It is 11x11x8 with a 3x3 doorway attatched.

Basically, I need to put the speakers on the back wall. My bed is butted up against the back wall, and it is the main seating area.

I was thinking about putting my speakers on the side walls just to the right and left of my bed, but I would need to put them way too high (I have a in-wall shelf on one side) and they would be very close to the corner and ceiling, about one foot from the corner and 6 inches from the ceiling

I don't have drywall, I have thick wood paneling that should hold any screw well. The only studs I can find are the horizontal studs. One runs right at 5 feet and 3 inches.

I've taped up the brackets at those positions, four feet from the center, about one foot from the walls, and 5 feet 3 inches (top of bracket) from the floor.

I like the horizontal position, should I try to go higher with the surrounds? Remember, I'm sitting on a bed on the back wall, where some people may be as close as 2 feet and at max 5. When I'm sitting on the bed I am about 7 feet from the front speakers.

P.S. My sister woke up, saw the speakers and said "Ho, haha, those are HUGE"

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2