Um yea...I also realized the speakers sound VERY different when you move around during the pink noise test, i could even tell the difference between my m22ti's left and right in the pink noise.

A ton of stuff I see going around on these boards is almost all psychological. It sucks becoming an audiophile because you strain your ears to find little discrepencies in your sound system (like I have been doing wondering if I had M60's) when you should just sit down and listen to the amazing sound system you have.

I watched a little inkling of the intro to Matrix:Reloaded...no sub, just to see the surrounds get a workout. I like my surrounds louder so I can hear them almost all the time, so I turned them up, and when all the matrix sounds were flying around me (the high pitched, computerized stuff) whenever the green matrix code comes up, I wasn't thinking,"Oh, the QS8's would have definately done a better matching tonally with my mains."

Once you get into the movie, or music, I really hope you guys arn't thinking of how the tinyest dip in a frequency is ruining the movie. I just get immersed in an amazing sound system.

Ok, enough speech.

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2