Hmm...the new cables made a HUGE improvement over the 16 guage radio shack speaker cables. My M22's have bass now. Pretty amazing.

Anyways, I took pictures. So, here are a few to give you an idea of my situation.

My layout. Arn't them M22's so PURDY? Notice the 25 year old TV. Makes the M22's look retro style sorta. But, I care for sound much more than video, and the TV works so I'm ok. At college I have a 20 inch Widescreen monitor waiting. And the desk is about...a foot narrower. Cramped quarters.

Receiver and family DVD player I stole from downstairs that miraculously had digital output. And the SUBWOOFER (ahem FedEx) cable waiting patiently.

My awesome wiring job. It's an 18 year old boy's room, what can you expect?

My spacious seating area and surrounds flanking it.

Mmm...boxes.

Shunned radioshack cables. They worked well...for a day to ease my anxiousness.

This picture I felt gives my room depth...sortof. All my trophies hastily pushed to the side in preparation for...reciever.

The TV is so old it needs an RF modulator. AKA, used VCR.

Everyone posing for a picture. AVIA DVD to be used when the sub arries, the CD I am imposing the entire house to listen to, the Radio shack SPL meter, mp3 player to test stuff (regretfully I can't use its optical output because i need some converter cable or something)...and the crucial little adapter for my soundcard on my PC.

Alright...the sub is probably going right under my desk or to the left in the corner...when it gets here. Can't wait. Sorry for the many pictures. I hope I didn't kill someone with 56k or something.

Last edited by danmagicman7; 12/25/05 03:56 AM.

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2