Here's the scenario:

Sub is on, but barely audible. Even with the volume at full. It used to rock my world but suddenly no matter what it just doesn't. I was away for 2 weeks and I get home and turn on music.....no low end. I have tried multiple cables, both RCA and Balanced to no avail. Hooked up to an Outlaw 990. If I take those same cables and hook them up to my old M&K Sub it is night and day different so the cables and 990 seem to be fine. I also checked and rechecked every setting on the 990. It works just fine with the M&K. The EP600 has never been abused volume wise either. Sub has always been hooked up to good power protection on it's own dedicated circuit. Nothing was tripped when I got home. I even plugged it directly into a different circuit to check. No settings or knobs on the back have changed. It's almost like there's a mute button that has been turned on some where. My M80's are putting out more low end set to "large" or "small" with sub "Yes" or "L/R + Sub" etc etc etc. I can see the woofer on the EP600 moving, again, barely....it just has no "oomph" anymore.

Seems like an internal thing. Are there any user serviceable parts? At first I thought fuse but don't see one and would think if it did blow something that it wouldn't work at all. Also it's just been sitting idle for two weeks, not like it suddenly died in the middle of cranked music. Just turn on the music and nada, eehh, zip, just about dead.

Hopefully I'm just missing something stupid and easy but I don't think so. No one else ever touches the system besides me, and sitting for a couple of weeks shouldn't change anything. The sub is 2 years old and I travel a lot and have never had an issue before.

I am stumped. Any ideas? Thanks.