Hi all. I run the aforementioned snake oil business \:\) I can understand the trepidation. I'm not interested in little gadgets, useless expensive wire or clever little clocks. We just do what we love - make great sound. Axiom makes great speakers but as with anything, they can be improved. It's the same with pretty much anything. Look at the automotive performance aftermarket. Heck, even the Ferrari Enzo has an upgraded twin, the FXX.

To show you guys that we are not a bunch of quacks trying to rip you off, I will give a Ninja Master set of networks to whomever here you all choose. They can install them into their speakers and report what they hear (good, bad, indifferent).

What do you all think?

To be clear, if you love your speakers, don't change them. If you want a bit more out of them, that is where we come in...

Ask questions, be skeptical - you should! This company exists as much to educate and have fun as it does being an actual business. Check out the 'about us' on the website. It gives you a little insight.

Finally, if you all or Axiom does not want me posting here, just say so and I will kick my own a*s out \:D

The Ninja
skiingninja.com