Jamie - check out the retail price of everything that goes into our networks. Don't forget the 7 meters of wiring and all the other little stuff needed to build a crossover. The only up charge over those prices is the labor ($65) to build it plus shipping. You can skip the $65 and DIY - the option is available on the site.

You can take it even further and simply purchase the design for a small royalty ($20 - and I don't keep that money - it goes to my partners for their work) and you can build a network for ~$5.00 using electrolytic caps, iron core inductors and sand cast resistors. Same exact parts quality as stock and it will cost you very little to try it out...

How's that for BS? \:D

Thanks,

Ninja

Originally Posted By: JaimeG
 Quote:
a real deal move, and we should see some measurements out of this to let us know exactly what the product does.

fredk , I see your point ... but it's not rocket science to figure out what would happen when those measurements are out . Most likely there would be a difference in the freq curve and the Ninja dude would say: told'ya my curve sounds better. It's like someone start tweaking with your HT EQ and then tell you his setting sounds better **it's subjective**. I'm going to call that ninja dude products BS, mainly because he's charging $250+ for relatively cheap crossovers components.
** Flame on***