Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
By and large, this website has become a rude forum for anyone who does not share the consensus audio opinions - The Axiom orthodoxy of John K, KCarlie, and pmbuko and others has evolved into a brittle, nasty voice and threaten to turn this site into a hostile forum.

WOW! Painting with a pretty broad brush, aren't you? IMHO, one or two have reacted to the Ninja's offering a little over-zealously. However, none of the members you've named are among them and the vast majority of the members, skeptical or not, have behaved reasonably.

I think the majority of the forum members support your right to express your beliefs. They just disagree with them. As I've stated before, I agree that you have suffered what is, at times, unnecessary abuse for expressing your beliefs. At other times, you've invited the abuse with posts like the one above. We could argue for days over who abused who first. At this point it just doesn't matter. It would seem the brittle, nasty, hostility flows in both directions.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton