I thought I would reply with something here, since I was one of the posts on the Hsu board. The problem with the STF-2 is that the seal on the driver is not wide enough to adequately seal the driver to the enclosure. Hsu recommended that I go to Home Depot, buy 3/8" weather stripping and install it myself. Since dealing with Axiom was my first experience with Internet audio sales, I was obviously taken aback by Hsu's customer service, even though Dr. Hsu replied directly to me via email about this problem. Obviously not all companies are as responsive as Axiom. I don't think that any consumer should have to make any type of personal repair to any item right out of the box, no less buy their own parts. CompUSA took back the defective unit, and I've been trying to find out if their new incoming stock has the same problem or if it has been corrected. Since I couldn't get a definate answer from Hsu, I just ordered an EP-175 from Axiom, since CompUSA is out of stock and had no clue what I was referring to in the first place. I would add my praise for Axiom customer service, because I called several times before placing my original speaker order, and they were always receptive and forethcoming with answers and advise.