Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Just so we're clear...

You haven't heard both speakers in the same room, right?

And you accept manufacturer data as objective?

And you think your original post was of sufficient complexity that the quote wasn't in context?

And you think I accused you of something besides asserting a facts of "objective neutrality" when it might have been more appropriate to offer an opinion?

And you see fit to generalize about "the forum" when I seem to be the only one trying to hold you accountable?

And you think I'm a fanboy?

Does that about cover it?

Originally Posted By: Dr.House
Originally Posted By: fredk

No need to get the popcorn fredk. I am respectfully bowing out gracefully from the forum.

Too late.

You are not holding me accountable of anything. Did you read the post to my response to Wid about his question on Ascend and SVS speakers? You certainly didn't quote it? You then responded with an attack and nothing else. And it was a bad attack at that because it makes you look like a fool. Tomtuttle, your responses and the way portray yourself in this thread are typical of someone suffering from a chronic case of fanboyism.

Man up boy. You should be apologizing to Wid for saturating his thread with your nonsense and making it rather unproductive. This threads purpose is to find wid a great $2000 dollar setup isn't?

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne