Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
[quote=CV][quote=2x6spds]

However, I don't think the matter was handled in a straightforward manner. In fact, it was handled so poorly that I do question whether my M3s have any V3 in them whatsoever.

Trust is everything and the bullet proof straightforwardness that characterized all my dealings with Amie, Joe V. and Noreen just isn't there with Brent or Jean Claude. Previously it was just a matter of ignoring Alan Lofft. Now, I must say my confidence and trust are shaken.

Hi 2x6'
I worked with Joe V. for a period of time which was way too short. I learned alot from Joe and I'm still admiring the man he was. I also learned a great deal from Amie C. she was very patient, supporting and encouraging. Noreen who is still a key actor at Axiom; she is always there for me - she is my idol. These three exceptional persons are a very though act to follow. Despites my efforts, I know that I cannot be their equal but not many persons who I know could be.

You bought a pair of M3 speakers which were sold to you as M3v2 which I understand can be disappointing when a newer verison is only introduced a few days later. Axiom which, is a customer oriented company like I never seen, migrates its products incrementally to a new version to minimize the frustration of its clientèle. As Brent and I wrote you, yours were missing the magnet grilles and the white dust caps. For sure, they could not be identified as v3 which would have been false representation.

I do understand your frustration but sonically your M3 are v3.

jc