Originally Posted By: michael_d
2X6 -

Did you actually order and buy V3's or were they V2's? Your timeline does not match. Did you not order / buy them before the V3 announcement? Now, if you did in fact order / buy V3's and the M3's you received are V2's, I would be pissed as hell and would send them back COD. However, if you bought V2's, and you received V2's, but are pissed because they don't have the label, V3 driver and magnetic grills, well, you bought V2's and to call them V3's is a misrepresentation.

I started the process before the V3s were announced. For more than a month, I called Jean Claude every couple of days asking if they had any real wood finish M3s in Factory Outlet since I was buying these speakers for a friend's system and wanted to keep the cost down. Jean Claude would laugh and say "no." Finally, after more than a month of this, Brent picked up the phone and told me that real wood finishes were never offered through the FO. I was put off a bit and wondered why Jean Claude never told me that instead of chuckling at all my inquiries.

Brent told me to take a look at custom vinyl finishes which I did. The high gloss cherry looked very good. By that time the V3s had come out so I asked if they could make my M3s V3s with high gloss cherry finish. Sure, I was told. I was very much looking forward to getting a pair of M3V3s.

So, in answer to your question, michael, yes, I actually ordered M3V3s, no question.

I don't think there is anything in my posts which would suggest that I ordered anything other than a pair of M3V3s.

Michael aren’t you one of the guys on the Axiom customer council? Why are you suggesting that I misrepresented what happened here? Did you receive a call or PM from someone at Axiom or one of your co customer council members who suggested to you that I purchased V2s instead of V3s? Because if someone told you that, you’ve been misinformed.

AS to your suggestion that I am misrepresenting what happened here, where do you get off making such an accusation against me?

If you want me to post my exchange of emails with Axiom over this matter I’ll do it, however, I think they’ll come out looking even worse.

In the meantime, I'll now count you among the Axiom clean up squad.

I hope this shameless spinning and blaming the customer isn't the kind of customer service we should expect from Axiom now on.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.