Revels were what I was just about to pull the trigger on when I found Axiom.

Honestly, I REALLY like them. But I got M60/500 plus 4 QS8's with stands, and I spent less than the two Revel towers would have cost. And, though I have VaSSallo's, my choices of finish with ANY Revels were black ash, maple or cherry (black grilles only). I think they've dumped the maple and now the choices are two.

Their appearance would not have been a consideration, as long as they're not sprayed flat black with orange peel up the kiester. Seen $$$$ speakers that come that way. My Fender and Ampeg road equipment looked better.

Do I like them better than Axioms? Yes. Do I long for them? Not al all. For me, the point of diminishing returns kicks in at around $5k/pr.
And that's where I had to go ($$$) to begin to close in on the Axioms. Revels top out at appx. $20k/pr.

All Revel's are direct-firing, so their "HT systems" must be murderously unforgiving to place.

Once again, it's a snake oil sideshow when trying to assess value/$. Isn't that why we're all here?

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.