This import vrs American debate never ends. All manufactures make lemons. I don’t care where they come from, or who makes them. A friend of mine just dumped her A6 Quattro. The damn thing was in the shop for numerous problems ranging from a rear window that would decide to roll down all on it’s own to her latest, major transmission problems. Another friend has a Subaru that he had to recently replace a headlight (one month after warrantee ran out)…..$800. My X-wife’s Volvo S60R has been in the shop several times for weird problems. A buddy’s Boxer, same thing…..shop time. Another friend’s Lexus land cruiser look-alike…..in the shop several times. My bosses wife’s Benz, oh-boy….not only lots of shop time, but very expensive because it to is out of warrantee.

About all I can say for the imports, is they have nice seats. Especially Volvo. That S60 has the most comfortable seats my butt’s ever sat in. And that includes that Bentley I was drooling over, sitting in the London Heathrow airport with a sticker price of 240,000 pounds. Them Swedes know how to make a comfortable seat……