Thank you to everyone for their great comments/suggestions.

John, I came up with the "half their load" on my own! I was assuming that since the M80s can handle a max load of 400W, and figured the 2600 could deliver around 200+W @ 4 ohms - I was looking at half the potential load. Did I understand you correctly in stating that it would require *1* Watt to listen at a comfortable level in a room with my dimensions? Wow, I was expecting a bit larger number! So, I'm guessing if I was somehow able to pump 400W to each M80, everyone would become instantly deaf?

As far as the sub goes, the EP600 seems like probably overkill for me (and my budget). And I'm afraid I would want to upgrade the EP350 after no too long. I think I'm settled on getting the EP500, thanks to the people here and the fantastic reviews.

However, I still haven't decided on the M60s/M80s just yet.

Do the M80s offer any additional depth or definition over the M60s? Or do the M80s really only offer the capability to achieve louder sound levels?

Please bear with me, I'm just trying to make the most educated decision possible since I'll probably have these speakers for a long, long time!

One other side question ... has anyone had experience with buying from the factory outlet? I've read the quality of the speakers is great. I'm curious about the time it's been taking to fill the orders. Are the wait periods accurate?

Thanks,
Paul