Michel, I purchased an OPPO DVD player which has HDMI output. The RX-V2600 will pass through any HDMI signals to your projector for upscaling via the projector to 720p (as John mentioned). One advantage of using an HDMI DVD player is the signal only needs to be upscaled, where as the component/s-video/composite sources will need to be converted to digital then upscaled. Whatever way you go though, all you need is one HDMI cable run to the projector!

I got a bit of bad news today. I got a call from Carada and they had held off on building my screen because they wanted to ensure I knew what I was ordering! Unfortunately, I forgot I gave them 2 email addresses and I missed their email messages from a week ago asking about my room size and projector location, etc. As it turns out, I think I'm going to take this opportunity to change to a 1.78 aspect ratio so I don't have to mess with the projector once I set it up. So, I probably won't receive my screen until next week or so.

BTW, I do have totally light controlled room and I've ordered a "Bright White" screen to ensure plenty of brightness with a 134-144" screen.

-gman