Happy to ear you're satisfied with the M60s and EP500.. It had to be a very nice combinaison.

Will you be using your RX-V2600 in a 5:1 or 7:1 setup?

Re. screen, I noticed from Panasonic's PT-AE900U's specs that the wider you go, the less LUX (luminosity) you get.. I don't know what is a good useful minimal required LUX to fully enjoy watching a movie, live show, ... ? I guess that at 144in wide, you'll need to keep your room pretty dark at all time...

(Thanks SutterCane for your inputs re. 92in screen)

My PT-AE900U's and my RX-V2600 have been ordered.. I should get those just before christmas. I had a pretty good price on both of these items + I was getting an extra free lamp for the projector..

For the speakers, I'll have to finish up the room first.. Actually working on it. I just couldn't leave the speakers in my bedroom or living room until I'm done. My wife wouldn't like it very much, especially during Christmas familly reunions.

It will come soon enough.. I should finish the room during the holidays.

By the way, are you using a HDTV hi res. DVD player? Should I look for a DVD player that has HDMI interface?

I was told that my actual low cost DVD player would not use the full potentiel of the projector.. It would give a lower resolution than the 1280 x 720 native HD resolution the projector can support..

Keep me posted when you have everything setup..

Michel C