BrotherBob, thanks for the offer to audition the speakers. Unfortunately, I live in Texas.

Since I do live in Texas, everything's suppose to be big and the M80s seemed to fit the bill as far as having the biggest sound potential. But ... after talking with Alan Lofft I've finally made my decision to go with the M60s (along with the VP150, QS8s, and the EP500). The factory outlet was tempting, but I get my Panasonic projector delivered today, and my receiver and theater seating are just waiting around. I can't wait a month+ to get the Axioms!

As was the advice of people in this thread, it seems the best decision is to go ahead and audition the M60s (and trade up to the M80s if it's necessary). I might just need to use the grill covers on the M60s and pretend they're M80s.

To pass on information I got while talking with Alan, he said it would be very difficult to tell the difference between the M60s and M80s with the EP500 running, at least in my room (3300cf). Without the EP500, running in stereo I would be able to tell the difference with more bass coming from the M80s (larger cabinet). I'll most likely be running the EP500 most of the time, so I decided to use the extra money towards my projector screen - once I figure out my screen size - hopefully tonight!

Thanks everyone!