Hi Michael,

I'm still working on getting everything setup. I did receive my speakers from axiom and I am very pleased!

As to the screen, I ordered a 144" Carada screen with a 2.05 aspect ratio, and am hoping to get it before Christmas. My back row sits at around 17' feet away. Before ordering my screen, I picked up a 4'x8' (107" diagonal - 2.0 aspect ratio) whiteboard for around $11 to check out what size I would need (or really how big was too big). I read from various places, as I'm sure you have as well, that you should sit back, at a minimum, somewhere between 1.5 to 2.0 times the screen width. I knew I wasn't going to be able to make the definitive decision on my screen size without checking this out for myself and verifying with my own eyes what would work best for me. I wouldn't think that 92" would be too large for the distance your sitting at, but that's all subjective of course. BTW, the PT-AE900U is awesome - definitely no SDE! I'll update you after I do a true "test" when I get my screen mounted.

Good news, the end of the year is just about here! (time to order your stuff ).

- gman