In reply to:

Lastly, from what I can see, the majority of these 'NEW" immigrants just want to be able to come, and go as they please, and work, and live where they choose....they don't WANT to be citizens of this country. (unless we say they have to leave).
They ARE NOT INTERESTED in our culture, or customs.

That is likely the case with the first generation of immigrants -- the same as was the case with practically ALL first generation immigrants. To single out the current wave as unique from all the past generations is being willfully ignorant.

Both my parents were not born in the United States. They entered the country as youths when their parents (my grandparents) came to the US to escape the "unfavorable" conditions in Eastern Europe. My grandparents do speak English, but I wouldn't say they've become Americanized. In fact, they often complain about American culture.

Now, I, the child of two immigrants, am decidely American. It's the children of immigrants, and their subsequent children, that make up the majority of the US population. It's human nature to look fondly upon the culture in which you grew up and spent most your life.