geez, I get slammed by BrenR, whom I've never had a dispute with and always have openly welcomed any and all comments, then LittleB who, just because I stated a political association, shoots off in some direction stating this and that which I never even referenced in my original post. LittleB, I never said anything but I want a safe border and the $50 an hour quote. I agree that sending troops will not solve the problem, never made any remote statement that it would, but it is a start of something, and Status Quo will just keep festering the problem. Then you mention that the Republicans are doing it to gain votes, yet the "other" party (again, my apologies to Democrats here) leaders are doing everything that they can to avoid any conflict. Hillary Clinton states one day that we need to stop illegal immigration and "punish" those illegal immigrants that are here, then the very next day, in front of a group with large Mexican immigrant numbers, says that she wants to grant them all citizenship. Flip, flop... Sounds like Kerry. Just make a stand on something, right or wrong, I think that the ENTIRE political system in the US could get headed in the right direction if the politicians would quit playing politics, and get back to focusing on what is good for this country. Democrats make mistakes, Republicans make mistakes, even Green Party folks make mistakes, I just wish that we all (including myself) would just get back to supporting our government that is in power and help to eliminate the political BS that we all deal with. The US can not take it much longer.

I have some very strong viewpoints on what needs to happen with the US, politics, and the people living here, but I think that I need to jump out of this thread and stay clear. I just hate to see all of us, who have come here for our love of audio, get torn because of political or legal viewpoints. Just remember that I still think highly of all of you, but again, I'm stepping back before I (a very calm guy) gets pissed off or pisses someone else off more than has already been done.

Farewell - June 4, 2020