Quote:

"I guess if you look at the number of posts I have to the few that are complaining, hmmm, maybe we have a few trolls trying to stir up a little dirt."

I also have had an email to Axiom go unanswered. In my case though other Axiom employees have since made up for that and more with attentiveness. So as a whole I've been pleased with the customer service.

I think the call about trolls is getting a bit defensive. I think many here lurk and don't post much and perhaps when the OP commented on the emails others thought they would chime in with their experiences. No need to start throwing post counts at them.

I think most are able to use common sense and measure the occassional service slip up with the overwhelming good service feedback. That's what I did despite one email going unanswered (resolved already though). I'm still in my 30 trial and I've been pleased with the attention given to a couple issues I've had.

Yeah, ZZen, troll calling is a bit harsh, but when you see two new users who have 2 and then 1 post only each and they are both complaints about the same thing, it can raise suspicions. This forum has been well known for open, and honest dicsussions that are meant to help everyone, so it has been "targetted" in the past by some real trolls of the internet. Soon enough, they leave though.

In this case, it would just be more believable if the ones complaining were either consistant posters, or if they didn't up and vanish after making their complaint. It would be good to hear the follow-up as to how Axiom solved their issue so that we can all learn from it. It would also be good if the accused would post their question here as well. You'd be surprised how many people can answer your questions correctly who don't work for Axiom. If they can't, they will tell you, and so on.

Farewell - June 4, 2020