Wow...this thread exploded in the last few days.

Rest assured all...I am not a troll, but someone who will most likely buy from Axiom. Sorry I have seem to have disappeared. I've been in my eventual basement (Home Theater) for the past two days priming and painting...so I can buy those Axioms I mentioned above!

Just to clear up any possible problem my post stirred up...I sent three emails to 'sales@axiomaudio.com" over 5 days, with no response. I emailed to this address directly from my email client, instead of clicking on it (which opens a database form). Doing so revealed a problem on Axiom's side, which apparently other people were having. Axiom customer support saw the post, contacted me, and I sent them several other test emails until they found and fixed the issue. I don't believe my initial post was derogatory at all: I even gave them the benefit of the doubt. I'm glad I went this route instead of calling. By posting, now myself and many other people who experienced this know the truth...and won't continue to feel ill towards Axiom.

So, I hope we're all still friends here, and no one will send me a nasty package to my front doorstep. You know, the one with the Bose lettering all over it.