This is in no way to promote or defend Axiom, just another angle...

I don't like to get into my job details in web boards but I work for a large ISP (that's no secret) but anyways Internet Security is one thing I am heavily involved in.

I just want to mention that if you are consistently not getting replies from a emails, you should always follow up with a phone call. Many ISPs try very hard to protect their network and to protect their customers from SPAM. Therefore , many have automated systems that automatically block whole domains from sending email if the number of 'suspicious' mail they are pumping out hits certain red lines.

This isn't to say that person or company is necessarily a bad person. Most often, they have a virus or trojan spamming from somewhere in their network and they are not even aware.

It's often just a quick blurb of traffic as the user discovers it and fixes the problem on their own but if it's long term, it can be a while before they figure it out or the ISP contacts them, advising them to clean up their system.

There are a million reasons why emails don't somewhere on time or at all, but this is quickly becoming a big one.

In short, it's still the Internet and although we have become totally reliant on it, it's still a very unpredictable place.

Be safe out there! heh heh!
What's that from anyways? Barny Miller? no to old.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.