Quote:

I'm doing a projector and probably 92" screen, and you can see the seating area is going to be about 12-13' from the screen, though I could probably go closer.

My first thought is you may want to consider going with a different technology other than a projector. With your seating distance you are already 6' too close to the screen.

According to several forums your ideal seating should be about 2.5x the diagonal measurement of your screen. If yours is 92" then your seating distance should be about 19' and you're only at 13' on your diagram.

By choosing a smaller screen size, such as a 62" rear projection or flat panel TV, you will have more room for your speakers and less strain on you neck.

Believe me when I say you do not want to be too close to a high resolution/high definition screen! It loses it's crisp clear image.

Also this may allow you to convince the wife to let you get floor standers which will also eliminate your placement issues with the center and fronts. The front's will have room on either side of the screen, and the center can be placed up above the TV without being up too high. Besides, if she is going to allow a sub with a 12" driver in it, which is quite large, why will she not allow two floor standers like the M60's?

Just my $0.2

"Tis better to desire that which you do not have, than to have that which you do not desire!"