Quote:

My first thought is you may want to consider going with a different technology other than a projector. With your seating distance you are already 6' too close to the screen.

According to several forums your ideal seating should be about 2.5x the diagonal measurement of your screen. If yours is 92" then your seating distance should be about 19' and you're only at 13' on your diagram.

I am going to have to disagree with you as well, sorry man . I have a 92" screen and sit about 10-11 feet away, I would not have it any other way, I have not heard the 2.5x rule? I have seen the 1.5x rule alot (which would put the ideal seating at 11.5ft). Really, seating distance is all up to the viewer, everyone has difference preferences.

I would recommend a projector, I am seated at 10-11 feet from a 92" projected from a Sanyo Z5, and I love the freaking huge picture!!

photon,

I have probably the setup you are looking for, a 92" screen, M22s, EP500, QS8s. Gimme a PM and mabey we can arrange a demo. However, I warn you, after you have heard my M2s above and below the screen, you will probably want the same (the dialog literally comes from the middle of the screen, its great!).

-Hutz

Last edited by Hutzal; 07/12/07 02:07 PM.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com