Quote:

I've tried setting my center at large but it didn't seem to do much. I then tried playing movies in two channel with my M60's but it didnt seem significantly better. The Bose system has nice oomph in male dialog that has a movie theater vibe to it. I'm pretty sure there is something slightly wrong with my VP150's right tweeter though, which is dissapointing, this is the second defective speaker i've recieved from Axiom, the other being an EP500.

Dumb question but: Did you check your tone settings? I have my bass setting on +4 over zero and my treble setting at zero. This has nothing to do with large or small settings and nothing to do with the x-over setting. At first I set the treble to -2 under zero but found the highs lacking so I re-set it back to zero and it seems just fine. To reiterate, I don't think you need to set the VP150 to large as it is not capable of playing such low frequencies and it will just steal power from the other speakers. Just bump the BASS tone up a little and see if this doesn't help.

"Tis better to desire that which you do not have, than to have that which you do not desire!"