That would be great, of course I wouldn't want to impose. Whenever you're in the area you send me a PM and I'll make myself available to your convenience.

The high-end shrillness is only on certain movies, most recently while watching Letters From Iwo Jima it seemed like every other word the tweeter was making some annoying crackling noise. It also happens very loudly while playing Fight Night Round 3 while trainers are speaking. This also happens while watching most older and poorly mixed movies.

I have to quickly add also, Axioms forums maybe the most informative and friendly audio/visual related board I've ever visited. A friend of mine commented that if I had gone to most other boards and made those comments regarding Bose, people wouldn't even have responded and certaintly not as kindly as you all have. I have to admit, I'm not a frequenter of most forums, so I have to ask...Why does everyone have such animosity towards Bose? I know it has something to do with them being overrated or whatever but I hear its a little more deeply rooted than that. So what is the story behind all that?